Thursday, October 5, 2017

Cruciform

I painted the canvas with pink and blue mixed with gesso.


I used a dark shade of pink a solid color for the canvas, I didn't know whether to add a pattern since there already was a pattern for the background. I decided to color it pink because there already was enough going on in the background.


The background was changed into swirls of paint and with one of the strips I used light pink and dabbed the canvas with light dots to have a style so it wouldn't look so plain. Then I added the clay shaped into circles with colored foil wrapped around them to add a little bit more color to the canvas.

I decided to add the white and black to to bring all the other colors out such as the background and the three clay pieces covered with foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment