Thursday, September 21, 2017

Critic

 
I used acrylic paint on the styrofoam and mixed purple, white 
and blue and swirled it with a paint brush then
I cut it into shapes.
I used titanium white and the color black to go from 
dark to light by adding the white to the black.

I was adding texture to the aluminum foil covered by acrylic red paint.







I carved the lion into the styrofoam and printed the lion into the paper.

I used a clay type and experimented what it 
would like that and painted some with gold and a bronze.

We used razor and I attempted to create a life form.



I worked on texture here and tried to use alcohol and made a landscape.






This was an experiment with the shaving crying and acrylic paint.



We create a caligraphy and with this drama is repeated
 and it’s what goes on through some minds.



This ones about the same from above.

We used the page protector and I
just experimented with some paint.
This has a texture with many different colors.

Here we put a gloss varnish to make it easier to take off.



No comments:

Post a Comment